Many of the translations carried out by Språkas AB are handled by Vera Andréason, who also owns and runs the company. With German as mother tongue and more than 20 years experience as a professional translator, Vera is primarily responsible for translations from Swedish and English to German.
- Born and grown up in Germany
- Degree in Translation (English, Swedish and Italian) and Translation Sciences from the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- Technical translator within the German Armed Forces for nearly 10 years
- Resident in Sweden since 1989.
- Employment at German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Stockholm, responsible for marketing.
- Employment at the Stockholm office of a German building construction company. Responsibilities included translation and market adaptation of brochures and technical documentation.
- Own company, Språkas AB, since 1994, offering a range of language services.
- Awarded authorisation as a certified translator (Swedish to German) by the Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency in Sweden in 1995.